We are looking for a full-time Graphical User Interface Developer to help us improve the communication between the AWRA platform and the GUI. As well as developing a website that communicates with our application, providing data from AWRA to anyone around the world.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are passionate about real problem solving. Having the ability to rapidly prototype and test algorithms, is a vital part of our SCRUM development.
Robotto is a young startup that are currently looking to launch their first product AWRA, the Autonomous Wildfire Recognition and Analytics drone, and expanding to markets in Spain, Australia, and USA within 2020.
This award-winning startup is in rapid growth and are expanding its development team to keep up with the interest from clients, and to future prove the AWRA platform for a diverse range of use-cases. Such as Oil Spill Reconnaissance, Search and Rescue, First Responder, and Infrastructure Inspection.
• Develop a mobile application based on the DJI SDKs
• Develop the back- and frontend of a website extension of
the mobile application
• Support the communication between the two platforms
• B.Sc. in Computer Science, Medialogy, or related fields
• 2+ years of experience with Java
• Previous experience in developing android applications
• Experience with DJI Mobile and UI SDK
• Experience with Python