We are looking for a full-time Path Planning Engineer to help us develop on our existing navigation algorithms for our AWRA platform. Additionally, to conduct high-level system design and analysis.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are passionate about real problem solving. Having the ability to rapidly prototype and test algorithms, is a vital part of our SCRUM development.
Robotto is a young startup that are currently looking to launch their first product AWRA, the Autonomous Wildfire Recognition and Analytics drone, and expanding to markets in Spain, Australia, and USA within 2020.
This award-winning startup is in rapid growth and are expanding its development team to keep up with the interest from clients, and to future prove the AWRA platform for a diverse range of use-cases. Such as Oil Spill Reconnaissance, Search and Rescue, First Responder, and Infrastructure Inspection.
• Develop and implement motion and path planning
algorithms for autonomous UAVs
• Model path planning, navigation, and obstacle avoidance
in a dynamic environment
• B.Sc. in Computer Science, Robotics, or related fields
• 2+ year of experience with C++ and Python
• Previous experience in developing real-time path planning
and navigation algorithms
• Experience with both simulated and hardware
implementations in aerial robotics
• Experience with developing embedded systems with realtime
• Experience with ROS and hands-on robotics development
• Experience with stereo cameras